[cc-sampling] name change

Thomas Margoni thomas.margoni at creativecommons.it
Wed Aug 4 12:37:08 EDT 2004

I checked the archives but nowhere i found any proposal of
modifications, a part the discussion about the name, that finally
brought to "sampling".

I hope David will be wrong, so if anyone knows why there's a new name
for this license, i hope he/her will post this list, as it is still on
(Glenn said).

Thomas