[Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

Rachel Cobcroft r.cobcroft at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 21:15:00 EDT 2008

Dear all,

CCau is currently documenting uses of CC licences in the Australasian
region.
We're working in collaboration with the main CC office and will be talking
about our findings at iSummit '08.
We would be thrilled to have more New Zealand entries.

In January we released a booklet for the ACIA: Asia and the Commons meeting,
which is available here:
http://creativecommons.org.au/asiaandthecommons.
It contains details of the 'Following Alexis West' film project which has
been undertaken in NZ and the US.

If anyone would like to write up their project for the next report, and
ultimately to be featured on the main CC wiki, please get in touch:
rachel at creativecommons.org.au.
We're working with a case study template, so it should be fairly
trouble-free for you to complete :-)

Best,
Rachel

Research Officer