[Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

Leigh Blackall leighblackall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 20:49:15 EDT 2008

I'm pretty certain I answered this before but will again in case I didn't:

Otago Polytechnic uses CC By and adopted NZ jurisdiction when it was made
available

Here is a copy of Otago's IP
policy<http://wikieducator.org/Otago_Polytechnic/Intellectual_property>as
mentioned in CC.org
blog <http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/8153>

Many individual lecturers are also adopting CC By on their blogs etc.

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost