cc-svg documentation volunteer (was Re: Looking for CC graphics in scalable format)

Lucas Gonze lgonze at
Wed Oct 6 20:05:48 EDT 2004

I'd be happy to participate, but I wonder if there's somebody who knows
more about SVG who'd like to contribute.  Also, I think that best
practices might have changed since I wrote the SMIL module, so we should
maybe take a look at the SMIL module also.

- Lucas