Looking for CC graphics in scalable format

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller christian at fluendo.com
Wed Oct 6 10:15:15 EDT 2004

Hi again,
I thought I should just point out that the SVG images are not containing
any metadata with their own terms (for the graphic itself). I am
attaching SVG file I am working on for openclipart.org which contain
metadata stating its is under the public domain. Metadata in this format
is picked and can be added/edited up by among others the Inkscape
drawing program (which I think could be considered the standard
application for doing vector graphics with free software these days,
small shot of their metadata screen attached).

The metadata format I guess is to some degree an extension of the rdf
licensing string offered through the creativecommons pages.

Christian