[cc-licenses] When will the BY-SA 4.0 draft be out?

Andres Guadamuz anduril13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 18:26:31 EDT 2012

I've had experience porting CC licences in two jurisdictions, and I can
attest to the fact that it is much easier to port from BY-NC-SA. It is
easier to discuss a licence that has all the elements already, and then
work backwards from the final text of that licence into the other 5
documents.

I tried briefly to do a discussion on 6 licences during the drafting of
the Costa Rican port, and it was a nightmare to keep track of everything.

Andres