[cc-licenses] WG: Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 used in a commercial software

michael amld at maindrop.com
Sat Mar 17 10:19:45 EDT 2007

Has really nobody answers to my questions?
You would all do me favour replying to this message!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Michael

  _____

Hallo,

I've a question relating to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5/,
which is used by the Tango Icon Library
(http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project):

If I got it right, it should be OK, if I change icons.
But would it be allowed to use these changed icons within a toolbar of a
commercial software?
Would it be enough, if I place a license file in the same folder as the icon
are?
Is it allowed, that the software uses a completely different license model
and that only the changed icons are published with the same CC-license?

Thanks for your replies!

Regards,
Michael