[cc-licenses] Additional licensing options for sharealike licences?

Prodromos Tsiavos p.tsiavos at lse.ac.uk
Wed Jul 4 10:54:54 EDT 2007

If you do not mind having people licensing derivative works of your
CC-licensed work under all types of CC licences, why dont you use a plain
CC_BY licence? The only possible problem with such a scenario is that you
could not stop someone from licensing the derivative works under a
proprietary licence.

thnx
pRo