[cc-licenses] Attribution license

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sat Sep 30 22:36:33 EDT 2006

On Saturday 30 September 2006 10:20 pm, Evan Prodromou wrote:
> So, a side question on the DRM issue: considering that the requirements
> of the non-copyleft Attribution license don't extend to Derivative Works
> -- it is the most liberal of Creative Commons licenses -- are people as
> passionate about maintaining the anti-DRM requirement in that license?

I wouldn't know, perhaps. I only care really about BY-SA and BY licenses, in
that order. What CC chooses to do with the others doesn't really bother me
that much. (Well, when it comes to the traditional CC content licenses.)

> ~Evan

(da idea man)
http://www.ourmedia.org/node/145261
Record a song and you might win $1,000.00
http://www.ourmedia.org/user/17145