[cc-licenses] sampling + 1.0 and remix competition, with prize for winner

Nova Christopher n23ova at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 12:22:02 EDT 2006

Electronic musicians will have software to produce
with, yes... in rare cases, some still only use
hardware synths and sequencers.  This is all a bit off
the original topic, but, to clarify... not every
electronic musician has every software program out
there.  I think the idea would be to offer different
prizes for the winner to choose from.

Any thoughts on the "prize" as it relates to "monetary
compensation?"