[cc-licenses] Use of derivatives by original author.

longdead longdead at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 14:36:56 EDT 2005

Rob Myers wrote:

>This would be a "What's Mine Is Mine What's Yours Is Mine" license.
>The only circumstances I can see this working in would be something
>like Start Trek fan fiction where fans would be happy to be "paid in
>canon", that is by having their work made part of the official story
>universe.

Close, it is for a Role Playing Game book/project. One where I would
like the option to print contributions up along with my own original
material and sell the print books.  And one where I would want to avoid
the possibility of having the game/game world hijacked commercially by
another person or company.  As long as no one was using it commercially,
I wouldn't care much what they did with it, as long as it was properly
attributed.

Matt Carr