cc licenses on trademark?

Thomas thomas at xicnet.com
Tue Mar 1 19:20:42 EST 2005

Glenn Otis Brown wrote:
> we're looking into the idea, but trademarks and (c) work very
> differently. will keep you posted.

Have you already done something? Some text, reflexion, abstract...
I find myself in the need to use -if the case to write, also- a
"openlicense" for a trademrk. CC seems to me to be the best model to
look to 'couse its modularity. Just adapt to tdmk law requirements and
goals... so we can exchange some reflexions, if any....

Otherwise, please keep me posted, and I will do the same ;-)

Thomas