[cc-licenses] Debian and CC-licenses

thomas.margoni at gmail.com thomas.margoni at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 13:33:10 EDT 2005

I have one ;-)

I followed a little bit the discussion on debian-legal but it´s a
while I do not see any message on this thread.

There is some mailing list, wiki or whatever where to follow the
developement you are talking about?

On 7/23/05, Evan Prodromou <evan at bad.dynu.ca> wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-07-23 at 05:46 +0200, Thomas Gramstad wrote:
> The Debian project published some concerns they have about
> http://people.debian.org/~evan/ccsummary .
I understand
> that CC and prof. Lessig has been in contact
with them, and that there is a
> working group working on this.
Does anyone have any pointers to info about
> the group's work,
communication or discussion between Debian and CC, or any
> other
relevant information?
> Hi, Thomas. I'm a Debian developer the designated "project lead" for the
> Creative Commons licensing workgroup at Debian.  Creative Commons has
> reviewed our summary, we've reviewed some proposals to change the licenses
> to be DFSG-free, and it's going extremely well.
> Is there some specific information you'd like to know?
> ~Evan
> --
Evan Prodromou
evan at bad.dynu.ca