[Cc-hk] Recruitment of Volunteers

Haggen So haggenso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:43:48 EDT 2009

Hi All,

To start small, I have start a Google Group called "IP News Watch Team".

Those who are interested in the "Legco Watch Team" and "News Watch
Team" please join in and we will separate the tasks later. A number of
individuals who are active in monitoring IP News has already joined
the group and I hope that you can join in too.