[Cc-hk] Feb 2008 Meeting for CC-HK launch

思考 (斌) hkxforce at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 13:16:28 EST 2008

I've found that I'm actually not free on Sat night, sorry and please
drop me out.

Regarding the launch, I may help with contacting independent comic and
animation artists, and also find support from bloggers.  Please list
me in if there are relevant tasks.  Thanks.

筆名:思考
Blog:死火手記 http://hkxforce.net/