[cc-devel] Gsoc Idea liblicense plugin for beagle

amit sethi amit.pureenergy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:20:11 EDT 2009

Hi , This mail is in response to the GSOC Idea mentioned at
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Desktop_Search_Integration
Well I know that Beagle has Python binding so we could create a plugin just
like in the example mentioned for Nautilus  at
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Liblicense_tutorial.
My question is would this would be considered adequate  work for a GSOC
project.
I have only used beagle as a Desktop Search Engine are there any other
search engine the developers team is looking at in particular.
Also The project can be extended to include a web service by which Web
Developers could check whether their website has content which is not under
a particular license.
--
A-M-I-T S|S