[cc-devel] Enriching license RDF files with icon information

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Sun Jul 6 23:19:37 EDT 2008

In making the liblicense RDF files most useful to developers, one easy
thing that occurred to me to do would be to store a link to the license
buttons for that license.

That way, a user of liblicense, upon discovering that
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/us/ is a real license, could
ask, "What is the small button that I show?" and get back a useful answer.

Is this totally moronic?  If it is, can we provide it some other easy way?

I noticed we didn't provide this because liblicense-icons doesn't include
the license buttons and then took a look at the RDF files.

-- Asheesh.

--
C for yourself.