[cc-devel] Announcing liblicense 0.8 (important)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at creativecommons.org
Tue Aug 5 02:06:50 EDT 2008

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Sadly, I have bumped the API and ABI numbers accordingly.  It's available
> in SourceForge at http://sf.net/projects/cctools , and will be uploaded to
> Debian and Fedora shortly.

Debian has 0.8 in unstable, and shortly I'll be requesting a freeze
exception to make sure Debian lenny ships with 0.8.  I'll be following
Fedora 10's schedule <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/10/Schedule>
to make sure F10 ships with liblicense 0.8.  It looks like I can
dilly-dally on that for a few weeks, though.

Also, it's snowing outside.  I hope the glacier I see tomorrow doesn't
have spurious freeze exceptions.

-- Asheesh.

--
Next, upon a stool, we've a sight to make you drool.
Seven virgins and a mule, keep it cool, keep it cool.