[cc-devel] ccHost Roadmap Update

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed May 16 14:40:40 EDT 2007

Hi all, first off, I updated our trackers to send notifications to our
low traffice cc-devel list because we are missing out on traffic from
new bugs and feature requests...sorry for the initial burst.

Also, I updated the ccHost roadmap with a preliminary plan. It is a
little too clogged, but hopefully some more of you can help plan out
where ccHost can go and jump into it.

We have a few new developers on the project with Bruno Dilly working on
programmatic upload to ccHost (he was gSoC last summer) and Snic from CC
Taiwan is adding various features for support of an open content
community in TW.

Cool!

Please check out the roadmap and update! Also, please review the feature
requests and bugs on the cctools tracker: http://sf.net/projects/cctools

Wrd!

Jon

--