[cc-devel] cnuth status & Google Summer of Code

Alan Kelon Oliveira de Moraes akom at cin.ufpe.br
Thu Mar 22 14:40:27 EDT 2007

Hello!

Looking this year SoC ideas, I've got interested to extend the ccnutch
to support RDFa and image, audio, or video search and I'm considering to
apply to this project. Could anybody give me the ccnuth status and
overall relevance of this idea to CC project as a whole? What kind of
mentoring could I expect from cc-developers?

Best regards,

--
Alan Kelon Oliveira de Moraes, M.Sc.
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science

"O Sertanejo é, antes de tudo, um forte" (Euclides da Cunha)