[cc-devel] [Cctools-cchost] call for help: ms office files

M. David Peterson xmlhacker at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:07:37 EDT 2007

Oh, sorry... what I should have stated is any advice on where to start for
the extended list of XML formats that there is no support for at the moment.
 In regards to Office files, I doubt much that the .doc and .ppt have been
converted to OOXML formats, so these would obviously not qualify as XML.  In
this regard, I have already taken your advice from before and started
working on the suggested solution.

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson