[cc-devel] ccPublisher 2 Project Moved

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Wed Nov 23 16:20:13 EST 2005

This message is just a notification that the ccPublisher 2 project has
moved from SourceForge.net to Berlios.de.  As part of this migration,
we've also moved from using CVS to using Subversion for source control.

You can find the project home page at
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/cctools.  You can find information
on ccPublisher development (including Subversion checkout instructions)
at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CcPublisher.

Note that this is *only* the ccPublisher 2 project.  ccHost (aka Mixter)
and other projects will continue to be hosted at SourceForge
(http://sf.net/projects/cctools).

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons