[cc-community] [cc-licenses] Most important feature: GPL-compatibility

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Sat Jan 28 13:37:11 EST 2012

On Saturday 28 January 2012 12:42:35 Anthony wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 10:17 AM, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:
> > Now the original and the copy are both instances of the same
> > work but are not necessarily both examples of the preferred form for
> > making further copies.
>
> If they're the same work, and they're both in the same form, how can
> one be in the preferred form and one not be?

1. Hand write a poem in your best calligraphy style on a blank sheet of paper.
Draw some little pics illustrating the poem. Do some fancy vine and leaf
borders.

2. Photocopy it.
3. Photocopy the previous photocopy.
4. Goto 3.

Tell me when you reach the point where you would rather have the first
photocopy to the last for the purposes of modifying the combined art/poetic
piece.