[cc-community] Collections

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Mon Jan 23 08:27:38 EST 2012

On Sunday 22 January 2012 23:22:07 Anthony wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 10:24 PM, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday 22 January 2012 21:27:04 Anthony wrote:
> >> I thought you wanted to use it to force people to share source code.
> >> That's more than just using it to negate its effects.
> >
> > What gave you that idea?
> >
> > The GPL and AGPL already do this.
>
> You don't support the GPL?

Yes, I do support the gpl. Can I take it from your comment that you do not?

> Sorry, I must be confusing you with someone else.

Perhaps not.

> > I have no desire to see this happen in the
> > cc realm until I can see super clean definitions on what source is in the
> > non-code realm. And perhaps not even then in all cases.
>
> Why in any cases?

Perhaps not in any cases. I have not bothered to think deeply about it as I
think that part is not as needed while the unable to define properly part is
still out there.

I do try to provide the best sources for my own stuff that I can to make
working with it as easy as possible for people.