[cc-community] Your help needed!

Valentin Villenave valentin at villenave.net
Sun Feb 26 03:19:33 EST 2012

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:05 AM, Bob Noble <chair at openindieproject.org> wrote:
> Hi there everyone!

Greetings,

> "Hi, I'm (insert your name) and I listen to Creative Commons!"

If I may state a personal opinion here; sorry, but: this won't do.
I am an advocate of Free (as in Libre) licenses and copyleft, thus
promoting "Creative Commons" as an umbrella term is out of the
question for me.
(Not to mention that I'm not sure "listening to Creative Commons" is
the most appropriate phrasing here: surely you're not referring to
"listening to lectures given by members of the Creative Commons
Foundation's board" :-)

Best of luck with your endeavour!

Cheers,
Valentin.