[cc-community] NH: RE: Hello, and possibly a thorny question regarding how CC and relates to other Open Content licenses

Neale Hooper nj.hooper at qut.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 23:37:57 EDT 2011

Hi Simon.

Yes I do understand.

I have a feeling that certain research has been done on this issue over the years. I'll see if I can find anything which may have been published.

Sounds like you've certainly done some legwork on this already.

I think some work may well have been done but little or nothing has actually been published.

(As you know the CC licences are not used with software.)

Cheers,
Neale.