[cc-community] Creative Commons for privacy policies?

Ben Moskowitz benrito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:20:23 EDT 2011

I'm involved in this project, which has a lot of people excited but ends up being a lot harder than it seems.

Some more reading:

An "alpha" release, imagining how they might work
http://www.azarask.in/blog/post/privacy-icons/

Reaction in Wired:
http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/12/new-privacy-icons-aim-to-save-you-from-yourself/

Related resources:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Drumbeat/Challenges/Privacy_Icons
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Talk:Drumbeat/Challenges/Privacy_Icons

It'd be great to hear if folks on this list are interested in working on the idea.

Cheers,
Ben