[cc-community] Available licenses for derivatives

Nathan Kinkade nkinkade at creativecommons.org
Thu Apr 8 12:33:31 EDT 2010

Eduardo,

As far as I understand it, and I'm not a lawyer, for the BY and BY-NC
licenses there should be nothing stopping you from licensing
derivatives under some non-CC license, as long as you abide by all the
terms of the CC license *and* the new license doesn't contradict or
conflict with anything in the original CC license.  What licenses
those may be, I do not know.

Nathan