[cc-community] CCplus Standard License Agreement?

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 23:30:37 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 16:05, Terry Hancock wrote:

> YES. I would like to see a "Buy for the Commons" option: the author can choose an amount for which they would be willing to release the work By-SA for everyone. Once that's paid, the work is free.

Does this example depict what you'd like.

Party A licenses a work under some-bizarre-license, but also has a
"Buy4Commons" of US$1 000 license option.
Party B looks at the work, and figures it is worth spending US$1 000
for the "Buy4Commons" option.
Party C then uses the work under a CC-BY-SA license

xan

jonathon