[cc-community] input for LiveContent v2.0

Fred Benenson fred.benenson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 07:08:10 EST 2008

I was thinking I could do curation through flickr of BY and  BY-SA work.
Probably create a "LiveContent 2.0" group and find a couple dozen great
photos to invite to the group so we can keep track?

Are there any themes anyone thinks I should focus on in selecting photos?
Otherwise I'm going to just run wild and try to find some diamonds in the
rough..