[cc-community] Community Testing for LiveContent 2.0 beta LiveDVD

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Tue Feb 19 10:10:27 EST 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 08:01:13 Jon Phillips wrote:
> Cool...reping when the content is ready :) Sounds like a fun project :)
> This kind of time-based-get-it-done work is really great for
> jumpstarting the creative cycle...blog about it!

Yup,

I have done four NaNoWriMo novels so far, the last three under BY-SA and the
first to go that way too if I can ever bring myself to pull the lyric quote
snippits out of it. I have done one Script Frenzy film script, also BY-SA and
now I have hooked up with an online band and we are doing an album.

Lots of fun all around, this I think more than the rest.