[cc-community] live CC music

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:27:26 EST 2008

That is a great thing, Marcus, but what I have in mind is a little
different -- live and in person performances.

In a way this doesn't make sense, but what is interesting about this
project is that it's the compositions being licensed liberally, not
the performances, since there is no issue of a sound recording
copyright.