[cc-community] ANN: First Wikitravel guidebooks available for sale

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Sat Feb 2 06:36:05 EST 2008

I second that...this is a big accomplishment in the open content
universe! Evan and co. are pioneers in opening up the open to all and
not starving! Great!

Jon

--
Jon Phillips
jon at creativecommons.org
skype: kidproto (preferred phone)
im: kidproto
china phone: +86 1-360-282-8624

Business + Community Manager
Creative Commons
www.creativecommons.org

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice.  Creative Commons cannot and does not give legal advice.
You need to assess the suitability of Creative Commons' tools for
your particular situation, which may include obtaining appropriate
legal advice from a licensed attorney.