[cc-community] selling CC-BY-NC-ND

Matthew J. Agnello matt.agnello at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:52:15 EDT 2008

If you're really interested in distributing a compilation of CC film,
I'd recommend either editing them all together and releasing it as a
derivative work (which may or may not violate the ND clause), or
simply produce some list of them with links to view them. You can do
this on a webpage with a list of links, a series of embedded videos,
or just a video RSS feed that contains all the films.

// Matt

--
Matthew J. Agnello
http://hungryfilmmaker.com/