[cc-community] Obtaining and releasing documentary interview footage under 3.0 Attribution?

Peter O'Brien mrpeterobrien at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:32:16 EDT 2007

Hi guys... reference a release form for a documentary interview under cc by
3.0 licence I would be grateful for any feedback on the following.

The INTERVIEW RELEASE FORM will consist of, in the following order:

====
Print out of:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Print out of:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode

Followed by:

I hereby confirm and agree that I have consented to contribute my interview
under the terms set out by the "Creative Commons By 3.0 Licence", with the
licensor being {project name}.

I am aware that my contribution will be recorded on film and that it may,
all or in part, be made freely available to anyone throughout the world, for
further sharing, or for broadcast over any medium throughout the world, and
that it may be edited freely in any such use.

My contribution has, to the best of my knowledge, been truthful and honest.
I have not deliberately sought to conceal any relevant facts

Yours faithfully,

[●]

===

Thanks,