[cc-community] Obtaining and releasing documentary interview footage under 3.0 Attribution?

Peter O'Brien mrpeterobrien at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:51:14 EDT 2007

Hey Jon I will post this to scribd - and I will also post on my company's
page (surreyfilms.com) and the project for which I've been using it ->
www.knowledgeisking.org

I have recently interviewed a few admirable people who have happily signed
it (probably because they truly believe in what they're saying and because
the most important thing for them is to get their message out) so when i do
get around to putting it online if anyone wants to use any bits for their
own projects feel free :)

Many thanks,
Pete