[cc-community] The End of The Auction...

rebecca kahn rebecca at icommons.org
Thu Dec 13 07:15:18 EST 2007

Dear All

Apologies for cross-posting, but we just wanted to let you all know
that the iCommons Auction is now, officially, closed.
Many, many thanks to those of you who bid on and bought some of the
very special items we had for sale. Big sloppy kisses to you.  We hope
you enjoy your loot.

Those of you who didn't bid or buy... shame on you! Hang your heads!
(actually, we do still love you all)
But never fear... we've decided to give you second chance to get your
hands on some of the most unique and exciting Free Culture artefacts
that our community has to offer. So keep your eyes peeled, we'll be
sharing more details soon.

One love
Rebecca

Rebecca Kahn