[cc-community] Can CC Protect Jewelry Designs?

Fashion Jewelry fashion.jewelry at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 19 13:31:19 EDT 2006

My company is a designer, manufacturer, and wholesaler of fashion jewelry, costume jewelry, wedding jewelry and fashion accessories.  The problem I have is that whenever we have a new product that sells well, it gets copied very quickly by other jewelry manufacturers.  Can I use Creative Commons to protect my jewelry designs?  If yes, how should I get started?

Thanks,
Vivian

http://www.agino.com/       Wholesale Fashion Jewelry, Wedding Jewelry
http://www.fashionfort.com/       Unique Fashion Jewelry, Costume Jewelry