[cc-community] I got someone to CC license their work.

Michael Edwards commoncontent at onearmedman.com
Mon Jan 24 20:23:28 EST 2005

Hmm, will Wikipedia take Attribution-NonCommercial?  AFAIK, the
Wikimedia Commons, the adjunct photo/media site for the wikis, doesn't
allow by-nc because the NonCommercial conflicts with GFDL, which allows
for commercial use.  I think Wikipedia may have the same restriction.
Anyone know?

-Mike Edwards