[cc-community] BizCom

Rob Myers robmyers at mac.com
Tue Aug 17 07:31:07 EDT 2004

CC have a new list, BizCom or the "Commonwealth":

"The goal of this discussion list is to develop a new form of hybrid commercial / non-commercial license for various kinds of intellectual property with particular emphasis on software. We hope to combine the best of open source and proprietary models. In so doing, we'll explore questions like: Can we create the greatest social welfare and the greatest innovation? Can we simultaneously benefit businesses, developers, and end users over the long run? Can we build models of the process of software growth and diffusion?"