[cc-community] Open Source License Book

Andrea Glorioso sama at miu-ft.org
Mon Aug 16 13:45:11 EDT 2004

    > On 12 Aug 2004, at 17:40, Andrea Glorioso wrote:
    >>> O'Reilley are going to publish a book on Open Source
    >>> Licenses. It covers the Creative Commons Licenses and will
    >>> apparently be licensed CC-BY-ND:
    >> It's been a long day of work and I tend to miss the most
    >> obvious things even when I'm less tired than I am right now,
    >> but where did you get the licensing terms from?

    >  From the table of contents, which ends:

    > "Appendix: Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs License "

Well, now that's a non-intuitive place where to put a license in. :)

Strictly speaking, that doesn't mean the book will be licensed under
the CC-BY-ND, though (although it's a strong evidence for that).

Well, let's see what happens.

Thanks for the information,

--
Andrea Glorioso             sama at miu-ft.org         +39 333 820 5723
        .:: Media Innovation Unit - Firenze Tecnologia ::.