[cc-au] FW: [CCi] December Technology Summit Call for Proposals

Jessica Coates j2.coates at qut.edu.au
Tue Oct 14 01:10:35 EDT 2008

For those interesting in CC and Technology - Creative Commons is holding its second Technology Summit in December.

And excitingly, this time they're inviting public submissions.

So if you have a CC-related technology project you'd like to showcase, or even if you're just interested in finding out about such projects, now's the time to put your hand up.

More details below.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic