[BL] new to list

baslinux at lists.ibiblio.org baslinux at lists.ibiblio.org
Sat Apr 19 22:34:24 EDT 2008

I've got the system booting from the hd - thanks for the help.

I can also start up the PCMCIA ethernet card and
if I set ifconfig eth0 then I can ping my router and the
other machines in my home. My router serves DHCP
addresses to the machines in my house. How do I
set up BasicLinux to get a DHCP address from my
router?

Ted