davidjmoberg at lycos.com
Fri Apr 29 21:12:41 EDT 2005
The binary copy of mplayer (which I am hosting) has been
updated. Here is a list of changes:
- It is now mplayer.tgz, a Slackware package. Use pkg
to start the basic installation
- Based on uClibc. This did not affect the size
much, however glibc is no longer needed to get full
- caca color TTY output has been added
- libparanoia support. MPlayer can now replace
cdparanoia and cdda2wav.
- Live.COM for accessing RTSP protocol streams
- Ogg Theora support
- CPU autodetection. You can use it on a 386
- mencoder, man page, vidix drivers included
- OpenGL and ESD support has been dropped. (Who uses
- The download size has increased to right around 3MB.
The mplayer binary itself is roughly the same size.
- Others which I have not kept track of
bunzip2 or bzip2 is needed to install.
Get it at:
NEW! Lycos Dating Search. The only place to search multiple dating sites at once.
More information about the BasLinux