[BL] Re: Using libc5 programs in BL2 (netpbm)

sindi keesan keesan at sdf.lonestar.org
Tue Apr 26 15:19:28 EDT 2005

I have just uploaded my netpbm package for BL2 and BL3.  See
http://keesan.freeshell.org/bl/blfiles.htm for a list of everything, or
/bl/netpbm.readme for installation instructions and suggested use.  The
scripts are not yet fully tested.

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, David Moberg wrote:

> [...]

I don't understand this.  Are you suggesting a way to display the output
on screen directly?

I notice that your complete compilation does not include the svgalib
viewer, or did I miss it somehow?  Would it have required more libraries?

>> With $0 $1 I got:
>>
>> /..../libc5:  fork:  Resource temporarily unavailable
>
> $0 $1 would create an infinite loop, which is the symptom
> seen here. Looks like you ran out of resources, so the
> loop died?

I thought Steven was saying it should be $0 $1 not $1 $2