[b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

James Christian jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 28 02:49:20 EDT 2010

I beg to differ. Emacs is a pain to work with (or maybe I just feel that way
because I'm used to Vim). Anyway, I wonder if there is a way we could put a
Hebrew slant on this so that we won't get told off by the moderators for
turning a Hebrew list into a technology flame war. I suppose we could talk
about the utf-8 support for both editors but I guess the utf-8 support is
pretty much the same for both editors. I have heard pico is a nice little
editor as well but have never learned how to use it.

James Christian