[b-hebrew] Embedding Hebrew in HTML

James Christian jc.bhebrew at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:16:00 EDT 2010

I don't think this has already been mentioned. Of course, the most important
thing is to set the character set of the HTML document. See:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_encodings_in_HTML>Basically, you
need the following line in the header of the document (HEAD) for a non-xhtml

or if you are using xhtml then before the header you want:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

*let us know if you got it working.*

*James Christian*