[b-hebrew] Pr. 1:6; riddles

Gerry Folbre gfolbreiii at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 13:41:00 EDT 2009

Karl wrote:
"That wasn’t the question. They both used didactic questions. The use of
didactic questions is not limited to the wise."

That was the question.  Pr. 1:6 concludes, "the expressions of the wise and
their didactic questions."  What is an example of a "didactic question"
and/or "riddle" employed by "the wise" in their "expressions" and/or
"words"?
Gerry Folbre