[b-hebrew] YaLaD - he begot, has begotton

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:51:25 EDT 2006

Peter:

I expect that the meaning of the term should answer for the unusual
form. The basic meaning of YLD is "to bring forth, out: not only to
bear, give birth, but also to bring forth one's history, present
oneself to an authority, to produce" as I list it. Giving birth is
only the most common usage of the term.

Karl W. Randolph.