[b-hebrew] b-hebrew] Issues with replying to messages

Daniel R. Pater paterdr at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 20:20:42 EDT 2006

To Joel, Bratt, et al.

Thanks to Joel for his interesting reference.  I did notice that you had
sent it to me and not to the list. I figured I'd pass it to Bratt and others
if it didn't show up here. Glad that finally happened.  Yigal's information
was also very interesting.
Bratt,  I deliberately sent a 'personal' copy of my responses to you.  Of
course, that is unnecessary.  Sorry for the excess.
Also: usually I turn off the "insert original message" setting as that often
uselessly lengthens messages and proliferates previous messages in this
list.  Sometimes, it can be useful and is a matter of ad hoc good judgement.

Daniel R. Pater